#sidebar-left4 { width: 46%; float: left; } #sidebar-right4 { width: 46%; float: right; }

Tuesday 23 June 2015

Photos & video: Ugliest man in Uganda welcomes his eighth child


Godfrey Baguma (47), a proud father of eight children after his wife Kate Namanda, 30 (who he described as the most beautiful woman in the world), has delivered a healthy baby girl.

The couple now have six children together, while two others are kids from Baguma’s first unsuccessful marriage due to infidelity on the part of his first wife.

The man, who suffers from an extremely rare, unknown disease, won his title of the ugliest country’s man after he took part in the contest to make money for his family. (More gist, photos and video after cut)




“In 2002, I was mending shoes, when some people approached me and said they had an event at which they wanted me to be a chief guest."

"They took my pictures and a few days later, I saw my picture in the newspapers where I had declared myself the ugliest man alive. I was shocked and angry at the same time because I had not said so. They also told me that as a cobbler, I could not make enough money to sustain my family."


"They asked me to participate in a contest, saying I would make more money since I would be a tourist attraction. I agreed, and indeed I won. That is how I got the nickname, Ssebabi, which means the ugliest of them all."

When Kate his wife was interviewed, she said: "I must admit I was scared when I first saw him and swore I would never live with a man like that; but I guess fate has a hand in this. And most of all, I followed my heart."


“Once you find a man you think is right for you, do not listen to what other people say. Follow your heart. Money and physical appearance should not be an issue.”

"Today I'm happy my husband is getting more and more famous and he has money to provide for our needs. Moreso,  he satisfies me greatly in bed."


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...