#sidebar-left4 { width: 46%; float: left; } #sidebar-right4 { width: 46%; float: right; }

Wednesday 15 October 2014

Selena Gomez has a message for her haters


Selena Gomez blasts "Grown-up Hater.

"I get picked on by grown adults all the time, It's grown-ups and I don't get it. It just baffles me. I wish I could just sit them down and say, 'What were you doing at 15? What were you doing at 18? What were you doing at 21?' Because I can guarantee you it's not half of what I've done," the 22 years old former Disney sweetheart said while promoting her new indie movie, Rudderless.


Gomez said, "Trust me, it's hard. I've had my moments where I've let them get to me but I refuse to let them win."

She definitely has no plans to leave social media anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...