#sidebar-left4 { width: 46%; float: left; } #sidebar-right4 { width: 46%; float: right; }

Tuesday 11 November 2014

Kelly Osborne angry over talks of replacing Joan Rivers on Fashion Police


Kelly Osborne has revealed her annoyance at people asking for a replacement for Joan Rivers on the E Fashion Police..The 30 year old was on Today show and said ..

'I can't lie and say that I'm amazing. It's something, to be honest with you, I really don't like talking about because I haven't been able to mourn and grieve the way that I want to,' Not one person that I have seen or walked up to me or spoken to since the day she passed has ... the first thing that comes out of their mouth is, ''Who's replacing Joan?''
I have started to get to my angry phase. So, it's not been fun,'

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...