#sidebar-left4 { width: 46%; float: left; } #sidebar-right4 { width: 46%; float: right; }

Tuesday 18 November 2014

Why I Stopped Attending Social Events - Ex-Beauty Queen Nike Oshinowo


Ex-Beauty queen, Nike Oshinowo has been making headlines recently after re-emerging on the social scene with plans to debut a new talk show,Late Night with Nike Oshinowo..Since she welcomed twins via a surrogate,she stopped making public appearances ..Here is what she told City People about going under the radar

"Life has been very busy. I have been incubating a show and it has come to fruition. I don’t know how you’re supposed to do that and still be a social butterfly. If you guys think I have been quiet, that is why, I’ve been working hard and the hard work is times two, coupled with motherhood."

On what she intends to achieve with a talk show


I want to be able to reach out to you, Funmi. I want that once you’ve finished your work and get home, you shower, you eat, watch the show and then the next morning, email me saying “Thank you Nike, for a wonderful show yesterday, you helped me unwind and fall asleep in a pleasurable manner”.(Continue) Then I would have succeeded. Do you know how many of you there are in Nigeria? Because if I have to think, you’re probably what, 30 years old? So, really you are 60% of our population. You’re a female, 30% of our population is you. If 30% of 120 million people watch my show and are happy so what else am I looking for? It means then that I have the biggest hit show in the world. So really what do I want from this show, I want you to love it, watch it and tell me about it. That’s what I want. If you’re not watching for the content, for my hair or make or even the celebrities, you need to watch it for the outfits, the wardrobe is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...