#sidebar-left4 { width: 46%; float: left; } #sidebar-right4 { width: 46%; float: right; }

Tuesday 26 May 2015

Heart touching story of a scorned woman- Should she carry on with her intentions?


Am a married woman with two children, am 38 years, my husband is 47 years, I have been trying to put up with him since we got married, he has hit me countless times, even in public. He says l should stop talking back at him which I did, I started keeping silent on him, That one seem to be the worst. This same man said that I must reply him when he is talking or ranting at me. that l should keep talking, when l said l don't know what to say , so he will not hit me, that is when the beating will start, what kind of marriage is this! These days whenever l hear his car horn, l put his dinner on the dinning and ran up stairs to go and sleep gulping my sleeping pills. I am so confused, l am staying because of my kids!

My friend suggest I divorce him or even poison him on a fateful when he knocked me out cold in-front of the gate man because he saw me answering a call and he demanded to see my phone. The caller was a lady but we all call her baby. I saved the number with baby and that was all. this man knocked me out cold and drove away. It was the "maiguard" (security) that revived me. I woke up in a nearby pharmacy. The temptation to kill this man is getting stronger. he is of no value or use to me any more. I have my own money and the kids are not tender but I cant seem to find the strength. Pls what do you advise me to do?

My candid opinion: Let us assume he started exhibiting these characteristics after marriage- Madam DO NOT attempt murder so that your suffering will not double by facing a probability of spending a life-time in jail. Speak to a figure he respects and at least will be able to advice him. If he still doesn't change consult his family and yours that you will be divorcing him and if he still doesn't change then ma'm you have to divorce him before you die before your time; and trust me he will marry another wife and a high possibility your children will suffer harder harsh treatments.

Better still, report him to authorities, via the helpline for domestic abuse on 08057542266, 08310267844.

Also do not forget to pray for guidance to make right decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...