#sidebar-left4 { width: 46%; float: left; } #sidebar-right4 { width: 46%; float: right; }

Saturday 13 February 2016

Mother-of-three vomits cocaine at Abuja airport


48-year-old Saidat Bola Hassan created a scene at the International Airport, Abuja when she vomited 15 wraps of cocaine at the central screening section of the departure hall during the screening of passengers on an Egypt Airline flight to Jedda, Saudi Arabia en-route Cairo.She was then immediately apprehended by officers of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) who later discovered that she had ingested 80 wraps of cocaine weighing 904 grammes. She later excreted the remaining 65 wraps.Hassan, a native of Idiroko, Ogun State, who resides in Lagos Island, said: “I am a business woman and I sell women clothes at Balogun market.


I used to buy my goods from Ghana. I was introduced into the drug business by a friend and business partner.The drug was brought from Abidjan, Ivory Coast and we were to share the proceeds equally. Until my arrest, I never knew that the cocaine I ingested would have led to my death in Saudi Arabia. I thank God for keeping me alive”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...