#sidebar-left4 { width: 46%; float: left; } #sidebar-right4 { width: 46%; float: right; }

Friday 12 August 2016

My wife is the face of the change in fashion- Kanye West says


Kanye West and his lovely wife, Kim K have gushed over each other's love for fashion in new excerpts from an interview with Harper's Bazaar. He said;

"My wife is the face of the change [in] fashion, where designers who literally wouldn't let her sit in shows are now making entire collections based off of her shape.It's funny, for Kim to be photographed so much, [she] represents our modern day Marie Antoinette. She gets hair and makeup every day, not just for a photo shoot. Why? Because every day is a photo shoot."

Crediting him with her fashion transformation, Kim said

"Kanye is a big part of my fashion story and my fashion transformation. He's my best stylist. Every look I love is definitely something that he's had a hand in helping to style or put together."

My friends and my sisters will say, "I've never met anyone like you two who will just sit in a closet for hours and try on clothes and cut things up and redesign them.

"We just love it, and we spend a lot of time on it. We do put a lot of effort into the looks and trying to stay ahead of the game."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...