#sidebar-left4 { width: 46%; float: left; } #sidebar-right4 { width: 46%; float: right; }

Thursday 6 November 2014

'I gotta slow it down': Newly single Nick Cannon not ready to date


It's been five months since he announced his separation from his wife of six years, Mariah Carey.

But newly single Nick Cannon says he's trying to stay focused on family rather than dating these days.
'There are a lot of people after me right now,' the 34-year-old boasted to People at his DJ gig at 1Oak Nightclub in Las Vegas Tuesday.

'I gotta slow it down. I'm trying to slow it down and stay focused. Family is the first thing and my kids are most important...Obviously the dating thing will come down the line, but right now I'm just slowing down.'(continue)


As for his ideal woman, the America's Got Talent host shrugged: 'That's a tough one. I haven't thought about that one. I'm just taking it one day at a time.'

Nick previously revealed the couple's three-year-old fraternal twins Monroe and Moroccan were doing just fine despite the split.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...