#sidebar-left4 { width: 46%; float: left; } #sidebar-right4 { width: 46%; float: right; }

Wednesday 22 April 2015

W Magazine: Ageless looking Charlize Theron gives best ageing tips for both ladies n gents


This 39-year-old star isn't worried about getting older atall. and advises young people worried about ageing not to "hit the Chardonnay too hard".

Chatting with W magazine, her words were: "Getting older is not that bad. I think, like many women, I was judgmental toward women as they aged. Women, in our society, are compartmentalised so that we start to feel like we're cut flowers and after a while we will wilt.

"That's my encouragement to 20-year-olds who are terrified of getting older: Don't have a nervous breakdown and don't hit the Chardonnay too hard."

"Now that I'm older, I know I'm not missing out on anything. Now, I go home, and that feels really good.

"When I hit 30, I realised I didn't have to please everybody. I could actually enjoy life, which is not a bad thing at all."

This superstar is definately having fun and enjoying things as she ages. She is even engaged to actor Sean Penn.


Sexy Mamalito!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...