#sidebar-left4 { width: 46%; float: left; } #sidebar-right4 { width: 46%; float: right; }

Saturday 5 November 2016

I inserted 450g cocaine in my anus because I was scared of swallowing it– Drug smuggler


The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency has arrested four drug couriers at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos, while attempting to export narcotics with a total weight of 8.8kg to different countries.

One of the suspects, Aniebue Nnamma (50), a clothier at the Aswani Market Lagos, inserted eleven wraps of cocaine weighing 460g in his anus.Nnamma who was travelling to China, a country which prescribes a death penalty for drug traffickers. said that he initially considered ingesting the drugs but feared for his life.He said

“I was afraid of swallowing the drug so I inserted the drugs in my anus. I was afraid it might burst in my stomach. Poor patronage in my business and family problems turned me into a pauper. But now I regret everything,” he said.

All four suspects are under investigation as the agency said they would be charged to court soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...