#sidebar-left4 { width: 46%; float: left; } #sidebar-right4 { width: 46%; float: right; }

Wednesday 15 April 2015

2face Ididia- Why I dropped out of School


Innocent Ujah Idibia popularly known as 2face speaks on the early days of his career and why he dropped out of school in anexclusive interview with Views channel.
As he explained, he was robbed of all his audio cassettes that he recorded and it really got to him that he had to drop out of school to face music squarely.

In his words: “I got robbed sometime in school. All my audio cassettes that I recorded they took them. I was sad for like a year plus. I dropped out and I am like look I am not continuing this thing I am going to follow music. I actually confessed to my parents. I told them the truth that I am not going back to school. I am going to Lagos, Festac town. All this waka wey I dey talk so, na molue staff, sometimes na fight we go fight. Them go pursue us from bus.”

The hustle paid off eventually, he is an artist to recon with, happily married with children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...