#sidebar-left4 { width: 46%; float: left; } #sidebar-right4 { width: 46%; float: right; }

Friday 1 May 2015

Pacquiao most inspirational and memorable quotes

Embedded image permalink

I am extremely inspired by Pacquiao's words...It just keeps coming to mind.

This Filipino sport star uttered some memorable words as we are all waiting  anxiously to watch ‘The Fight of the Century’.

His quotes goes thus:


“Being a Christian means accepting Christ as your savior, your God. That's why you are called a 'Christian.' If you remove Christ, there's only 'ian' and that means 'I am nothing.”

“If we don't have God in our life, we're considered dead.”

“My number one driving force is my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Also my family, my wife and children.”

“All those who are around me are the bridge to my success, so they are all important.”

“I have to give people time to take a picture, and sign autographs. I have to be generous to people. It is in my heart. Without that, I would not be Manny Pacquiao.”

“I don't mind having these relatives. I'll give them a little, since they all prayed for my victory.”

“I've worked in construction, in a factory sewing clothes. I also sold flowers and doughnuts; just odd jobs to try to make 10 pesos, which is equivalent to 20 cents.”

“I remember as a little boy I ate one meal a day and sometimes slept in the street. I will never forget that and it inspires me to fight hard, stay strong and remember all the people of my country, trying to achieve better for themselves.”

“Boxing is a sport. We allow each other to hit each other, but I'm not treating my opponent like my enemy. We're doing a job to entertain people.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...